Build and deliver HTML5 apps quickly and simply! — or create the next IoT success story!
We are in the process of making some big changes. In the near future the Intel® XDK will not only have all the capabilities you have come to know and love for developing mobile HTML5 apps (including Apache* Cordova*) for Android*, iOS*, and Windows* 10 UAP, but also include software development capabilities for Node.JS-based, on-board, IoT apps.
Building A Better World
Learn how 16-year-old Caroline Wambui of Nairobi, Kenya and her classmates learned how to use the Intel® XDK coding language, and turned their knowledge into an organ donor app—giving patients another chance at life.
Intel® XDK IoT Edition
HTML5 Game Tools & Services
For anywhere, anytime games
All-in-one development environment to easily simulate, test, tune, and deploy games to many app stores using one code base
- Game engine support for Construct2*, Cocos2D*, Phaser*, Pixi.js*, and Easel.JS* to easily import assets and code
- Google Play* Game Services and Apple* Game Center services support to drive engagement, socialize, and reward players
- W3C* Gamepad API support enables high-impact game interaction using gamepad or joystick devices
- Apache Cordova* plugins and APIs to monetize and market action-packed multi-OS games
Decrease your app development times
Create compelling, content-rich apps using common UI frameworks, Apache Cordova (PhoneGap*), and third-party plugins for advertising and in-app purchasing, as well as a host of backend, authentication, and social media services.
Read More ›
- Preview your app while editing in a separate browser window or on your device with Live Preview.
- Use the App Preview app for iOS*, Android*, Windows* 8, and Windows* Phone 8 for full testing on your device.
- Simulate your app running on different phone and tablet skins.
- Quickly switch to debugger to debug your app.
- Efficiently debug apps remotely on Android* and iOS devices.
- Profile memory, frames, and events to get the best performance out of your app on Android.
Build cross-platform apps easily for many app stores and web platforms.
- For Android devices, build with Crosswalk, an open source web-runtime to greatly improve your media and game apps with high-performance WebGL* and WebAudio* support.