Use Arduino Create with an Intel-based platform to enable new capabilities for development including:
- Flexibility with target platform choices with support for Ubuntu* and Wind River Linux* operating systems
- Support for multiple sketches running concurrently and making system calls
- Straightforward examples using Amazon Web Services (AWS)* and Microsoft Azure* cloud services for easy integration
- Built-in library support for Intel® Math Kernel Library and MRAA
- Export projects from Arduino Create to Intel® System Studio 2018 Beta
MRAA and UPM open-source libraries are now a part of the Arduino* core libraries for supported platforms.
MRAA and UPM Basics in Arduino Create
Interface with multiple sensors and actuators using a common API.