Developers for Intel® Quark™ microcontrollers have access to a variety of software and tools. Intel® System Studio for Microcontrollers gives you the choice of an integrated development environment complete with toolchain, compilers, debugger, Intel® Quark™ Microcontroller Software Interface (Intel® QMSI), and Zephyr Project* real-time operating system (RTOS). You can also download the individual board support packages (BSP), which include the bootloader, Intel® QMSI, and a device firmware upgrade (DFU) utility.
Intel® System Studio for Microcontrollers
This is a free Eclipse*-based integrated development environment (IDE) providing developers and engineers with the tools needed to create exciting Internet of Things solutions with Intel® Quark™ microcontrollers.
- GNU compiler collection (GCC)
- System and application debugger
- Integrated board support package with Intel® QMSI
- Bare-metal and Zephyr Project* RTOS support
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) for microcontroller DSP libraries
- Documentation and sample applications
1 Support will soon be available for Intel® Quark™ microcontroller D2000 and Intel® Quark SE microcontroller C1000 for power analysis.