Intel® Quark™ Microcontroller Developer Kit D2000
Based on the Intel® Quark™ microcontroller D2000, this kit is used to develop and prototype low-power solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). The kit includes a developer board with sensors and hardware interface shields, a software IDE, and an open-source board support package.
Developer Kit Overview
As part of your overall IoT solution, this developer kit allows you to quickly develop and prototype your edge-device application and validate it.
Includes the Intel® Quark™ microcontroller D2000 with the following features:
- Arduino Uno*-like SIL sockets
- BoosterPack*-like SIL headers
- 6-axis accelerometer / magnetometer with temperature sensor
- USB for programming and debugging (JTAG)
- External DC input (2.5 V – 5 V)
- USB power via the debug port (5 V)
- Coin cell battery (type CR2032 – battery not included)
Intel® System Studio for Microcontrollers development environment featuring:
- GNU compiler collection (GCC)
- Application and system debugger
- Zephyr Project* real-time operating system (RTOS)
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) for microcontroller DSP libraries
Open-source Intel® Quark™ microcontroller board support package (BSP):
- Intel® Quark™ Microcontroller Software Interface (Intel® QMSI) with sample applications
- Device firmware upgrade (DFU) utility
Are you ready to bring your product to market? Intel can help.