- What is Intel® System Studios for Microcontrollers?
- This integrated software suite is a tool for developing, optimizing, and debugging applications built on the Intel® Quark™ microcontroller D2000 and Intel® Quark™ SE microcontroller.
- Why do I need to register?
- International regulations require users to register with Intel to download software applications of this type. Registering also allows Intel to notify you when there are new releases of the software.
- What do I do after downloading Intel® System Studio for Microcontrollers?
- Run the installation wizard, and then launch the application from the Windows* Start Menu. Start by creating a blinking LED light using the tutorial on the welcome page. Try other sample applications and create your own programs.
If you have an active support account for your product, you can submit a service request via the Online Service Center. For more information on obtaining an Online Service Center account, please contact your Intel representative.