Buy an Intel® Edison Kit
The Intel® Edison module empowers you to invent new IoT-based products and solutions when combined with sensors and your imagination.
Intel Edison Kit for Arduino*
The Intel Edison compute module plus an expansion board interfaces with a wide range of Arduino* Uno R3 shields.
- 20 digital I/O pins including 4 pins as PWM outputs
- 6 analog inputs
- 1 UART (RX/TX)
- 1 I2C
- 1 ICSP 6-pin header (SPI)
- Micro USB device connector OR (via mechanical switch) dedicated standard size USB host Type-A connector
- Micro USB device (connected to UART)
- SD card connector
- DC power jack (7 V – 15 V DC input) Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
Intel Edison Kit with Breakout Board
This kit includes an Intel Edison compute module plus a breakout board that is only slightly larger than the module, allowing for quick and easy prototyping with open source hardware and software development.
- Exposes native 1.8 V I/O of the Intel Edison module
- 0.1” grid I/O array of through-hole solder points
- USB OTG with USB Micro Type-AB connector
- USB OTG power switch
- Battery charger
- USB to device UART bridge with USB Micro
- Type-B connector
- DC power supply jack (7 V – 15 V DC input)
Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
Our supported IDEs enable you to code, debug, compile, load sample projects, and much more—all in one place.
I/O and Sensor Libraries
MRAA on GitHub*
Create easy function calls to your sensors for reading, setting, and displaying values with this high-level repository for sensors and actuators that use libmraa.
UPM on GitHub*
Collect sensor-driven data and use the analysis provided to make data-driven business decisions.
Android Things* is an operating system from Google to build connected devices for the Internet of Things. With verified functionality on Intel® architecture, adding Android Things means you get a versatile and speedy time-to-market platform for scaling your projects beyond proofs of concept.