Power-Optimized System Integration
Achieve high performance with the evaluation kit powered by Intel Cyclone 10 LP FPGA for I/O expansion and bridging applications.
Redesign the 32-bit embedded Nios II/e processor to accelerate high performance with evolving market trends for a low power / low cost solution.
Reduce Time to Market
Reduce your learning curve with easy-to-use reference designs, development tools with self-help documentation, and tutorials.
Who Needs This Product
Industrial IoT developers, independent software vendors (ISV), and technologists who:
- Develop FPGA prototypes and solutions for hardware systems
- Develop low-power applications with high I/O per logic element
- Integrate functions or devices via Arduino* UNO R3 shields, PMOD, GPIO, or Ethernet connectors
Industrial Use Cases
- Interfacing and bridging applications
- Sensor fusion
- Power- and cost-optimized solutions
- Intel® Enpirion® EN5329QI/EN5339QI- 2 A/3 A PowerSoC
- Intel® Enpirion® EP5358xUI 600 mA PowerSoC DC-DC step-down converters with integrated inductor
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Intel® MAX® 10 FPGA
- USB Y-cable (USB Type-A to mini Type-B) for both on-board Intel FPGA download cable II and 5 V power supply from USB port
- User manual
- Board design files: schematics, bill of materials (BOM), and assembly drawings
- Example designs (FPGA projects and application software):
- Board test system
- Nios II processor system