This compact, affordable open-source hardware platform puts the power of a 64-bit Intel Atom® SoC E38xx series in a small but versatile form factor with dual- and quad-core versions. Create fun hobby or professional maker projects or more advanced, high-performance embedded IoT applications, such as in-vehicle infotainment and video-based motion detection with Intel® RealSense™ cameras. Additionally, the MinnowBoard Turbot* has already passed compliance regulations, which can reduce costs and time-to-market.
Choose from one of these two processors:
- Dual-core Intel Atom® SoC E3826 (2 x 1.46 GHz, 1 MB cache)
- Quad-core Intel Atom® SoC E3845 (4 x 1.91 GHz, 2 MB cache)
- 2 GB DDR3L 1067MT/s onboard RAM
- 1x SATA2, 1x microSD* storage
- 1x USB 2.0 host, 1x USB 3.0 host, 8x buffered GPIO, I2C, SPI, 1 Gigabit Ethernet