Preinstalled Computer Vision Software
Use the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit for hardware acceleration of deep learning inference for computer vision applications.
Harness the performance of Intel®-based accelerators for deep learning inference with the CPU and GPU included in this kit.
Reduce Time to Field Trial
The included mountable aluminum chassis and camera are field ready with an operating temperature range of 0° C to 40° C.
Who Needs This Product
Information and operational technologists who:
- Are new to IoT commercial platforms and need a simple path without a steep learning curve
- Need a quicker path to deployment
- Face detection and analysis
- Retail audience analytics
- Pedestrian detection and analysis
- Traffic monitoring and license plate recognition
- UP Squared board with Intel Atom® X7-E3950 processor and 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB eMMC
- USB camera with a maximum resolution of 1920p x 1080p at 30 frames per second
- Power supply for the UP Squared board
- Aluminum enclosure
- Ubuntu* 16.04 desktop
- OpenVINO™ toolkit for Linux* version 2018 R1.2
- Intel® System Studio 2018 Community Edition with Eclipse* IDE
- Drivers for Intel® VTune™ Amplifier, Intel® Energy Profiler, Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers
|UP Squared AI Vision Development Kit||UP Squared* Grove* IoT Development Kit|
|Processor||Intel Atom® x7-E3950 processor||Intel® Celeron® processor N3350|
|Target Usage||Computer vision||General purpose|
|Works with OpenVINO™ toolkit||Yes||Yes, but with reduced performance due to lower CPU and GPU core count|
|Included accessories||USB HD camera with mount||Grove interface board with 5 sensors|
|Memory/eMMC||4GB/64GB||2GB/32GB (potential space limitations)|
Customize Your Up Squared for Production
Advance your prototype to the next stage through custom software and hardware offered by AAEON and Canonical.