Open Source Reference Implementations
All Reference Implementations
Develop a facial detection and recognition solution using the OpenVINO™ toolkit, C++, and MQTT to grant access to designated areas.
- Control access to buildings
- Restrict equipment operation
- Enable security for authorized individuals
Create a smart video application using the OpenVINO™ toolkit. The toolkit uses models and inference to run single-class object detection.
- Track activity in retail
- Monitor factory workspaces and building entrances
- Capture and record information on the number of people
Build an application that alerts you when someone enters a restricted area. Learn how to use models for multiclass object detection.
- Monitor and record activity in controlled spaces
- Track parking lots, entrances, and property
Monitor three different streams of video that count people inside and outside of a facility. This application also counts product inventory.
- Detect movement of people
- Track foot activity in retail or warehouse spaces
- Monitor availability of products on shelves
Capture video, generate a heat map, record the number of people present, and then integrate the results. The program can also create an output video and save snapshots.
- Factory or warehouse activity
- Restaurant activity
- Hospital lobbies and floors
Detect various anomalies of an object that is moving on a conveyor belt within a manufacturing facility, and then run analysis on what is detected.
- Identify products damaged during manufacturing
- Monitor product orientation for labeling
- Detect labels for product UPC identification
Predict performance issues with manufacturing equipment motors. Perform local or cloud analytics of the issues found, and then display the data on a user interface to determine when failures might arise.
- Air conditioning units
- Other equipment monitoring