- Control access to buildings.
- Restrict equipment operation.
- Enable security for authorized individuals.
- Detect the attentiveness of students in the classroom through head-pose estimation inference models.
- Capture real-time classroom activity and determine attendance through action detection and facial re-identification.
- Determine age, gender, and head pose with deep neural network (DNN) models.
- Play a 4K ad based on audience identification.
- Industrial or manufacturing facilities
- Construction sites
- Transmit video into a computer vision application for people detection.
- Use GStreamer and the Intel® Media SDK to capture video streams and encode them into a format that can be stored on a server.
- Measure active versus inactive user product engagement.
- Capture analytics on shopper reactions to visual ads.
- Mall shoppers using interactive or map kiosk
- Grocery store shoppers viewing digital signage ads
- Hospitals using a kiosk to assist patients or visitors
- Detect people within a designated area by displaying a green bounding box over them, count the total number of people, and the time they are in the frame.
- Use an inferencing pipeline to detect faces, emotions, and head poses.
- Detect brain tumors in MRI images.
- Plot predictions from segmented brain tumors.
- Predict results using a pretrained model and the Sørensen–Dice coefficient.
- Predict the probability of infection caused by pneumonia.
- Identify anomalies and predict results with medical imaging.
- Train models for classification using labeled X-rays from open source datasets.
- Track and analyze vehicle activity.
- Report on parking space availability.