IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, INSTALLING OR USING.
Do not copy, distribute, install, or use the Materials provided under this license agreement ("Agreement"), until you have carefully read the following terms and conditions.
By copying, distributing, installing, or otherwise using the Materials, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not copy, distribute, install, or use the Materials.
End User License Agreement for the Intel Compiler Runtime Libraries
1. LICENSE DEFINITIONS:
A. "Materials" are defined as the software, documentation, license key codes and other materials, including any updates and upgrade thereto that are provided to you under this Agreement.
2. LICENSE GRANT:
A. Subject to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Intel Corporation ("Intel") grants to you a non-exclusive, non-assignable, copyright license to copy, install and use the Materials on a reasonable number of computer systems that will be used internally.
3. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS:
A. If you receive your first copy of the Materials electronically, and a second copy on media, then you may use the second copy only in accordance with your applicable license stated in this Agreement, or for backup or archival purposes. You may not provide the second copy to another user.
B. You may NOT: (i) use or copy the Materials except as provided in this Agreement; (ii) rent or lease the Materials to any third party; (iii) assign this Agreement or transfer the Materials without the express written consent of Intel, except as specified in Section 3.C below; (iv) modify, adapt, or translate the Materials in whole or in part except as provided in this Agreement; (v) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Materials; (vi) attempt to modify or tamper with the normal function of a license manager that regulates usage of the Materials; (vii) distribute, sublicense or transfer the Materials or any portions thereof to any third party except as provided in this Agreement.
C. SOFTWARE TRANSFER: You may permanently transfer the Materials and all of your rights under this Agreement to another party (“Recipient”) only if you notify Intel of the transfer by sending a letter to Intel certifying that you retain no copies of the Materials and that the Recipient has agreed in writing to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please send such letter to:
2111 NE 25th Avenue
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Attn: DPD Contracts Management, JF1-15
4. COPYRIGHT: Title to the Materials and all copies thereof remain with Intel or its suppliers. The Materials are copyrighted and are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You will not remove any copyright notice from the Materials. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, no license or right is granted to you directly or by implication, inducement, estoppel or otherwise, specifically Intel does not grant any express or implied right to you under Intel patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information.
5. NO WARRANTY AND LIMITED REPLACEMENT: THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR ANY WARRANTY OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF ANY PROPOSAL, SPECIFICATION, OR SAMPLE. If the media on which the Materials are furnished are found to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt, Intel's entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be the replacement of the media. This offer is void if the media defect results from accident, abuse, or misapplication.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE ABOVE REPLACEMENT PROVISION IS THE ONLY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. INTEL OFFERS NO OTHER WARRANTY EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD- PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER INTEL NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF INTEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. UNAUTHORIZED USE: THE MATERIALS ARE NOT DESIGNED, INTENDED, OR AUTHORIZED FOR USE IN ANY TYPE OF SYSTEM OR APPLICATION IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE MATERIALS COULD CREATE A SITUATION WHERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH MAY OCCUR (E.G MEDICAL SYSTEMS, LIFE SUSTAINING OR LIFE SAVING SYSTEMS). Should the buyer purchase or use the Materials for any such unintended or unauthorized use, the buyer shall indemnify and hold Intel and its officers, subsidiaries and affiliates harmless against all claims, costs, damages, and expenses, and reasonable attorney fees arising out of, directly or indirectly, any claim of product liability, personal injury or death associated with such unintended or unauthorized use, even if such claim alleges that Intel was negligent regarding the design or manufacture of the part.
8. USER SUBMISSIONS: You agree that any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to an Intel website or provide to Intel under this Agreement will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary ("Communications"). Intel will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. You agree that Intel and its designees will be free to copy, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, disclose, distribute, license and sublicense through multiple tiers of distribution and licensees, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein, including derivative works thereto, for any and all commercial or noncommercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from an Intel website or provide to Intel any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. If you wish to provide Intel with your confidential information, Intel requires a non-disclosure agreement (“NDA”) to receive such confidential information, so please contact your Intel representative to ensure the proper NDA is in place.
9. TERMINATION OF THIS LICENSE: This Agreement becomes effective on the date you accept this Agreement and will continue until terminated as provided for in this Agreement. If you are using the Materials under the control of a time-limited license, for example an Evaluation License, this Agreement terminates without notice on the last day of the time period, which is controlled by the license key code for the Materials. Intel may terminate this license at any time if you are in breach of any of its terms and conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately return to Intel or destroy the Materials and all copies thereof.
10. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS: The Materials are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS". Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions set forth in FAR52.227-14 and DFAR252.227-7013 et seq. or its successor. Use of the Materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Intel's rights in them.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS: Any claim arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. You agree that the terms of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods do not apply to this Agreement. You agree that your distribution and export/re-export of the Software and permitted modifications shall be in compliance with the laws, regulations, orders or other restrictions of applicable export laws.
12. THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS. The Materials may include third party programs or materials. The license terms with those programs or materials apply to your use of them, and Intel is not liable for them.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others