One Library with Multiple Fabric Support
Intel® MPI Library is a multifabric message-passing library that implements the open-source MPICH specification. Use the library to create, maintain, and test advanced, complex applications that perform better on high-performance computing (HPC) clusters based on Intel® processors.
- Develop applications that can run on multiple cluster interconnects chosen by the user at run time.
- Quickly deliver maximum end-user performance without having to change the software or operating environment.
- Achieve the best latency, bandwidth, and scalability through automatic tuning for the latest Intel® platforms.
- Reduce the time to market by linking to one library and deploying on the latest optimized fabrics.
Who Needs This Tool?
Create and deploy optimized, portable code for real-world applications—from structural mechanics and computational fluid dynamics to weather forecasting and bio-informatics.
Scale the communication patterns used in popular deep learning algorithms and frameworks by enabling distributed computation.
Connect to the developer community and our technical experts through this public forum.
All paid versions of Intel® Software Development Products automatically include Priority Support for one year from your date of purchase. Get direct access to our technical experts when you purchase the Intel MPI Library as a stand-alone product or bundled with Intel® Parallel Studio XE.
- Improved Mellanox InfiniBand* EDR and HDR interconnect support
- HPC in the cloud support with AWS* Elastic Fabric Adapter (EFA), AWS ParallelCluster, and Amazon Linux 2*
- Support for the latest Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors