If you do not want to refer to the installed C/C++ annotation include header file, you can reference a solution- or project-specific copy of it.
To add a project-specific annotations include file to your Visual Studio project:
- In Solution Explorer, right-click the project where you want to create the Intel Advisor annotation header file.
- Click Add > New Item... The following window appears, without the orange boxes and file name:
- Under Installed Templates (or with Visual Studio 2008 Categories:), click Intel Advisor XE 2013.
- In the middle column, click advisor-annotate.
- Type a file name for this include file, such as advisor-annotate.h for the C/C++ header file.
- Verify the directory containing the solution- or project-specific header file and click Add.