Steps for configuring Microsoft Visual C/C++* development system for linking with Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) depend on whether you installed the C++ Integration(s) in Microsoft Visual Studio* component of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition:
- If you installed the integration component, see Automatically Linking Your Microsoft* Visual Studio* Project with Intel IPP
- If you did not install the integration component or need more control over Intel IPP libraries to link, you can configure the Microsoft Visual Studio* by performing the following steps. Though some versions of the Visual Studio* development system may vary slightly in the menu items mentioned below, the fundamental configuring steps are applicable to all these versions.
- In Solution Explorer, right-click your project and click Properties.
- Select Configuration Properties>VC++ Directories and set the following from the Select directories for drop down menu:
- Include Files menu item, and then type in the directory for the Intel IPP include files (default is <ipp directory>\include)
- Library Files menu item, and then type in the directory for the Intel IPP library files (default is <ipp directory>\lib)
- Executable Files menu item, and then type in the directory for the Intel IPP executable files (default is <install_dir>\redist\<arch>\ipp\ )