NoteIntel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) functions for small matrices and realistic rendering are deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
- Utility Functions for copying an object to another object, extracting regions of interest (ROI), and initializing matrices.
- Vector Algebra Functions for vector algebra operations.
- Matrix Algebra Functions for matrix algebra operations.
- Linear System Solution Functions for decomposing square matrices and solving systems of linear equations by back substitution.
- Least Squares Problem Functions for computing matrix QR decomposition and solving the least squares problem to an overdetermined system of linear equations.
- Eigenvalue Problem Functions for computing eigenvalues and eigenvectors for real symmetric and general (non-symmetric) square matrices.
- Realistic Rendering and 3D Data Processing
- Math Functions for 2D 3D and 4D Vectors
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804