The following topic applies to Eclipse* for C/C++.
The Intel® C++ Compiler for Linux* OS provides integrations for the compiler to Eclipse* and CDT that let you develop, build, and debug your Intel® C/C++ projects in an integrated development environment (IDE).
To add the Intel® C++ Compiler product extension to your Eclipse* configuration:
- Start Eclipse*.
- Select Help > Install New Software.
- Next to the Work with field, click the Add button. The Add Repository dialog opens.
- Click the Local button and browse to the install_dir/eclipse_support/cdt8.0/eclipse directory.
- Click OK.
- Make sure Group items by category is not checked.
- Select the options beginning with Intel® you wish to integrate, and click Next.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- When asked if you want to restart Eclipse*, select Yes.