The Intel® C++ Compiler integration with Visual Studio* includes support for Property Pages to manage both Intel-specific and general compiler options.
To set compiler options in Visual Studio*:
- Right-click on a project or source file in the Solution Explorer view.
- Select Properties from the pop-up menu.
- in the Property Pages dialog box, expand the C/C++ section to view the categories of compiler options.
- Select a category, then change the compiler options on the corresponding Property Page in the right-hand pane. Some categories contain Intel-specific properties; these categories are marked with [ Intel C++ ]. For example, there is a both Code Generation and Code Generation [Intel C++] category. The latter contains properties specific to the Intel® C++ Compiler.
- Click OK to complete your selection.
The next time you build your project with the Intel® C++ compiler, the option you selected will be used in the compilation.
The Intel® C++ Compiler integration with Visual Studio* includes context-sensitive help. For example, pressing the F1 key after selecting Code Generation > Floating Point Model will display the Intel help topic for the fp option.
For most compiler options represented on the Property Pages, F1 Help connects to the Intel® compiler documentation.