This section provides extended descriptions for metrics available in the Intel® GPA when analyzing applications running on:
- Intel® HD Graphics 4000/2500
- Intel® HD Graphics 5000/4600/4400/4200
- Intel® Iris™ graphics 5100
- Intel® Iris™ Pro graphics 5200
- Intel® Processor Codenamed Bay Trail
- Intel® HD graphics 5600/5500/5300/6000, Intel® Iris™ Graphics 6100, Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 6200/P6300 (5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors);
Intel® HD Graphics 530 for 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
On Windows* systems, the following groups of metrics are available:
For best results when using these metrics, make sure that you are familiar with both the rendering pipeline of Microsoft* DirectX* and the Intel Integrated Graphics Developer’s Guide.
Some of the metrics described here may not be available on your particular system configuration.
Using these metrics within Intel® GPA will enable you to "dig deep" into exactly where your game is spending its time within the rendering pipeline on the GPU.
Intel® GPA will help improve the playability of your game, either by increasing the frame rate or enabling you to add new visual effects.