You can create a low-profile enclosure for the developer kit and fan with the downloadable STL files. These files are shared with you under the Creative Commons license also included in the downloaded zip file.
- 3D print or acquire the low-profile housing pieces; 1 base and 1 cover.
- Remove any knockouts needed for your design:
- Remove standoffs from expansion board, if installed.
- Place expansion board onto the base, aligning with the screw holes, and ensuring that all exposed areas align with their respective knockouts.
- Set cover over base and secure with four M2 x 8mm screws from the bottom side.
Fully assembled 3D printed low-profile chassis with Intel® Joule™ Developer Kit
With fan and heatsink