SD card interface features
- Host clock up to 208 MHz (SDR 104)
- Supports card detection (insertion/removal) with dedicated card detection signal
- Meets SD Host Controller Standard Specification version 3.0
- Meets SD Physical Layer Specification version 3.01
- Only supports SD memory
- Supports 1.8v signal levels directly; requires an external level shifter to support devices that operate above 1.8V
SD card signal group specifications
The Intel® Joule™ module provides a SD Card interface through the board-to-board connectors for expansion board usage.
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.