Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library(Beta)
High-Productivity APIs for Heterogeneous Computing
The Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library is a companion to the Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler and provides an alternative for C++ developers who create heterogeneous applications and solutions. Its APIs are based on familiar standards—C++ STL, Parallel STL (PSTL), Boost.Compute, and SYCL*—to maximize productivity and performance across CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs.
- Allows explicit use of the C++ STL API within accelerated DPC++ kernels
- Streamline cross-architecture programming with Boost.Compute and PSTL algorithm extensions
- Increase the successful application of parallel algorithms with custom iterators
Develop, Test, and Run Your oneAPI Code in the Cloud
Get what you need to build and optimize your oneAPI projects for free. With an Intel® DevCloud account, you get 120 days of access to the latest Intel® hardware—CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs—and Intel oneAPI tools and frameworks. No software downloads. No configuration steps. No installations.
Download Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library as Part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Inline Accelerator Targeting
Use device and host containers to target GPUs and FPGAs or run your code across multi-node CPUs.
Optimized C++ Standard Algorithms
Access 75 parallelized C++17 algorithms and utilities for efficient application development and deployment on a variety of hardware.
Integrated with Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool
This library complements all Intel® oneAPI DPC++ components to simplify migration of CUDA* applications to DPC++ code.
- Intel® Core™ processors Gen 6 and newer
- Intel® Xeon® processors
- Intel® Processor Graphics Gen9
- Intel® Programmable Acceleration Card with Intel® Arria® 10 GX FPGA
Host and target operating systems:
- Data Parallel C++ (DPC++)