Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit(Beta)
Solutions that Run at the Network’s Edge
The Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit is tailored for developers who are bringing the power of big data technology to global innovations—healthcare, smart homes, aerospace, security, and more. Its build and analysis tools and libraries are enhanced to help with system design, development, and deployment across CPU, GPU, FPGA, and other accelerator architectures.
This toolkit is an add-on to the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit (Base Kit). As such, it requires the Base Kit to be previously installed for full functionality, including access to the Intel® Distribution for Python*, the Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler, powerful data-centric libraries, and advanced analysis tools.
Benefit from faster integration across the software stack, optimized performance and power efficiency, and improved time to market.
- Integration with Intel® Performance Libraries and parallel programming models such as OpenMP* and Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
- Seamless compatibility with popular compilers, development environments, and operating systems
- Threading, memory, and persistent memory debugging early in the design cycle
- System behavioral analysis, including power-related metrics and hardware-specific optimizations
- Connectivity tools and libraries that unite sensors to devices and devices to the cloud
Implement efficient, elegant code that optimizes system and IoT applications.
Pinpoint code-tuning opportunities with developer tools that deliver a deep, comprehensive analysis of performance characteristics.
Resolve critical issues quickly with in-depth, standards-compliant debugging to ensure application stability and optimized performance.
Create code that takes advantage of more cores and built-in technologies in platforms based on Intel® processors.
Locate and debug threading, memory, and persistent memory errors early in the design cycle to avoid costly errors later.
Speed up system bring-up and validation of system hardware and software using in-depth debug and trace of BIOS/UEFI, firmware, device drivers, operating system kernels, and more.
Create and test code written in other programming languages with this Java*-based development platform.
IoT Connection Tools(Beta)
Connect sensors to device and device to cloud with this collection of abstraction libraries and tools.
Linux* Kernel Build Tools(Beta)
Use this Eclipse* plug-in to create or import custom Linux kernels for Yocto Project* compatible targets.
- Intel® processors
- Intel® Processor Graphics Gen9
- Data Parallel C++ (DPC++)
Note Must have Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit installed
- C and C++
Host operating systems:
Target operating systems:
- Embedded Linux*
- Wind River Linux*
- Yocto Project*
- VxWorks* (available through Wind River)
- Compilers from Intel
- Microsoft* compilers
- GNU Compiler Collection (GCC)*
- Other compilers that follow the same standards
- Linux: Eclipse*
- Windows: Microsoft Visual Studio*
For more information, see the system requirements.