Developer Guide for Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications
You can control some of the session options through the Intel® Code Builder for OpenCL™ API configuration toolbar.
To show the toolbar in Microsoft Visual Studio*, go to View > Toolbars and make sure that Code Builder Config is checked.
The Intel Code Builder for OpenCL API configuration toolbar enables you to:
- Select the target machine to work on a local machine
- Select the target OpenCL™ platform (Currently only Intel® platform is supported)
- Select the target OpenCL device
- Select the target platform architecture
- Show the platform information dialog