Developer Guide for Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications
To execute the kernel:
- Select the session you are interested in from the Code Builder Session Explorer.
Tip: If you do not see the Code Builder Session Explorer dialog, go to: Tools > Intel Code Builder for OpenCL API > OpenCL Kernel Development > Windows > Code Builder Session Explorer.
- Optionally, select a configuration from the Code Builder Analysis Input pane:
- Select the desired configuration from the down button next to the Configuration ID field, or from the Configurations folder in the Code Builder Session Explorer.
- To create a new configuration based on the selected configuration, click the New Configuration button .
- Select the kernel that you want to execute from the Select Kernel combo-box in the Code Builder Analyze toolbar and click the Run button to execute the selected kernel with the selected configuration.
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.