Developer Guide for Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications
Memory tracing enables the user to capture the session of the debugging into a file, and also to load a previously stored state into the views.
The stored state contains:
- State of all the views - this includes all the data that is filled in the various views of the plug-in
- Images bitmaps (if Enable Images Bitmap Tracing is on)
- Memory objects raw data (if Enable Raw Data Tracing is on)
The state can be stored by either of the following ways:
- Automatically when host application ends
- Manually, by going to: Trace View > Save > Save Session (.trace)
The automatic memory tracing contains:
- State of all the views
- CSV of all API calls that occurred during the execution
This option creates a separate directory for each captured session of the plug-in. The directory is stored under the Output Folder specified in the same window. To enable automatic memory tracing see Configuring the API Debugger.