Developer Guide for Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications
To profile kernels using the Deep Kernel Analysis feature of the Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications standalone version, do the following:
- Run the Intel® Code Builder for OpenCL™ API standalone version.
- Open an OpenCL code file, or type in your code in the editor.
- Click the Analyze button, press the Refresh Kernel(s) button, and select a kernel for analysis.
- At the Assign Parameters tab assign parameters from previously defined variables or create them on the fly from the popup dialog.
- Define group sizes for the analysis, and press the Deep Analysis button to start profiling.
If desired, mark any of the possible OpenCL code lines for profiling by clicking the red circles on the left of your code lines. The marking can be undone by clicking the filled circles (toggling on and off).
Do not use the Auto feature for best local group size configuration with Deep Kernel Analysis. Define a single group size for both global and local for each dimension used.