Your AI and Computer Vision Apps...Now Faster
Develop applications and solutions that emulate human vision with the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit. Based on convolutional neural networks (CNN), the toolkit extends workloads across Intel® hardware (including accelerators) and maximizes performance.
- Enables deep learning inference from edge to cloud
- Accelerates AI workloads, including computer vision, audio, speech, language, and recommendation systems
- Supports heterogeneous execution across Intel® architecture and AI accelerators—CPU, iGPU, Intel® Movidius™ Vision Processing Unit (VPU), FPGA, and Intel® Gaussian & Neural Accelerator (Intel® GNA)—using a common API
- Speeds up time to market via a library of functions and preoptimized kernels
- Includes optimized calls for OpenCV, OpenCL™ kernels, and other industry tools and libraries
Discover the Capabilities
Accelerate and deploy neural network models across Intel® platforms with a built-in model optimizer for pretrained models and an inference engine runtime for hardware-specific acceleration.
What You Can Do
Intel and GE* bring the power of AI to clinical diagnostic scanning and other healthcare workﬂows.
GeoVision sped up its facial recognition solution using Intel® System Studio and the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit.
This toolkit is the centerpiece of Agent Vi*, which provides next-generation vision technology.
Open Source Software
The OpenVINO toolkit is an open source product. It contains the Intel DLDT for Intel® processors (for CPUs), Intel® Processor Graphics (for GPUs), and heterogeneous support. It includes an open model zoo with pretrained models, samples, and demos.