Deliver Top-Notch Software Performance
This comprehensive suite of development tools makes it simpler to build and modernize code with the latest techniques in vectorization, multithreading, multinode parallelization, and memory optimization. It enables C, C++, Fortran, and Python* software developers to:
- Create faster code: Boost application performance that scales on current and future Intel platforms.
- Build code faster: Simplify the process of creating parallel code.
- Get Priority Support: Connect directly to Intel engineers for confidential answers to technical questions.
Who Needs This Product
Technical compute developers: HPC software developers, domain specialists, students, and educators.
Enterprise and cloud application developers: Software developers, business analysts, and data analysts.
Code Modernization Workshops
Available in multiple locations worldwide, our free sessions show how to build and optimize parallel code with this suite.
Sharpen your development skills to create faster, more reliable applications with these free online sessions.
What's in the Box
The suite is available in three editions, in multiple languages. Choose the one that meets your development needs.
|Components||Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 Cluster Edition||Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 Professional Edition¹||Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 Composer Edition¹|
|Intel® C++ Compiler|
|Intel® Fortran Compiler|
|Intel® Distribution for Python*2|
|Intel® Math Kernel Library|
|Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library3||C++ Only|
|Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives||C++ Only|
|Intel® Threading Building Blocks||C++ Only|
|Intel® VTune™ Amplifier3|
|Intel® MPI Library3|
|Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector|
|Intel® Cluster Checker
(For Linux* only)
|Rogue Wave IMSL* Fortran Numerical Library||Add-on product||Add-on product||Add-on and bundled product4|
(May vary by edition and license)
|Buy Online||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
1 Available with a single language (C++ or Fortran) or both languages
2 Available on Windows*, Linux, and macOS*
3 Available bundled in a suite or as a stand-alone product
4 Available as an add-on product to any Windows Fortran suite or bundled with a version of the Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 Composer Edition
Versions are available for students, educators, and open-source contributors.
Other Ways to Buy
A number of resellers offer the full suite, which includes Priority Support through our online service center. Renewing an existing license is another great way to stay up-to-date at an affordable price (especially if you renew before your subscription ends). We provide discounted pricing for academic research, as well.
Get Priority Support
All paid versions of Intel® Software Development Products automatically includes Priority Support at our online service center for one year from your date of purchase.
- Direct and private interaction with Intel’s engineers—submit confidential inquiries and code samples
- Free access to all new product updates and continued access to, and support for, older versions of the product
- Responsive help with your technical questions and other product needs for both new and older versions
- Community product forums followed by expert users who cover all Intel Software Development Products
- Access to a vast library of self-help documents that build off decades of experience with creating high-performance code
- Extended support at a reduced rate
More questions? Review our Purchase FAQ.
Includes but is not limited to:
- Intel Xeon Phi processor
- Intel Xeon processor
- Intel® Core™ processor family
- Java* is supported by Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library and Intel® VTune™ Amplifier, only
- C# is supported by Intel® Advisor and Intel VTune Amplifier, only
- Google Go* is supported by Intel VTune Amplifier, only
Development Tools & Environments
- Compatible with compilers from Microsoft, GCC, Intel, and others that follow established language standards
- Microsoft Visual Studio (Windows)
- Eclipse* (Linux)
- Xcode* (macOS)
All prices listed are retail prices (MSRP) and subject to change without notice. Prices do not include value-added taxes (VAT) or any other state or local taxes or charges.
Intel takes your privacy seriously. Refer to Intel's Privacy Notice and Serial Number Validation Notice regarding the collection and handling of your personal information, the Intel product's serial number, and other information.