Code New Breakthroughs in Software Performance
This comprehensive suite of development tools makes it simpler to build and modernize code with the latest techniques in vectorization, multithreading, multinode parallelization, and memory optimization. It enables C, C++, Fortran, and Python* software developers to:
- Create faster code: Boost application performance that scales on current and future Intel® platforms.
- Build code faster: Simplify the process of creating parallel code.
- Get Priority Support: Connect directly to Intel engineers for confidential answers to technical questions.
Who Needs This Product
Technical compute developers: HPC and AI software developers, domain specialists, students, and educators.
Enterprise and cloud application developers: Software developers, business analysts, and data analysts.
Code Modernization Workshops
Available in multiple locations worldwide, our free sessions show how to build and optimize parallel code with this suite.
Sharpen your development skills to create faster, more reliable applications with these free online sessions.
What's in the Box
The suite is available in three editions, in multiple languages. Choose the one that meets your development needs.
|Components||Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 Cluster Edition||Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 Professional Edition1||Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 Composer Edition1|
|Intel® C++ Compiler|
|Intel® Fortran Compiler|
|Intel Distribution for Python1|
|Intel® Math Kernel Library1|
|Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library1||C++ Only|
|Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives1||C++ Only|
|Intel® Threading Building Blocks1||C++ Only|
|Intel® VTune™ Profiler1|
|Intel® MPI Library1|
|Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector|
|Intel® Cluster Checker
(For Linux* only)
(May vary by edition and license)
|Buy Online||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
1 Available bundled in a suite or as a stand-alone product
Note Rogue Wave IMSL* is no longer available directly from Intel. It can be obtained directly from Rogue Wave or Rogue Wave resellers. More details on IMSL is available here.
Versions are available for students, educators, and open-source contributors.
Other Ways to Buy
A number of resellers offer the full suite, which includes Priority Support through our online service center. Renewing an existing license is another great way to stay up to date at an affordable price (especially if you renew before your subscription ends). We also provide discounted pricing for academic research.
Get Priority Support
All paid versions of Intel® Software Development Products automatically include Priority Support at our online service center for one year from your date of purchase.
- Direct and private interaction with Intel’s engineers—submit confidential inquiries and code samples
- Free access to all new product updates and continued access to older versions of the product
- Responsive help with your technical questions and other product needs for both new and older versions
- Community product forums followed by expert users who cover all Intel Software Development Products
- Access to a vast library of self-help documents that build off decades of experience with creating high-performance code
- Extended support at a reduced rate
More questions? Review our Purchase FAQ.
- Intel Xeon Scalable processors
- Intel Core processor family
- Java* is supported by Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library and Intel® VTune™ Profiler only
- C# is supported by Intel Advisor and Intel VTune Profiler only
- Google Go* is supported by Intel VTune Profiler only
Development Tools & Environments
- Compatible with compilers from Microsoft*, GNU Compiler Collection (GCC)*, Intel, and others that follow established language standards
- Microsoft Visual Studio (Windows*)
- Eclipse* (Linux)
- Xcode* (macOS*)
All prices listed are retail prices (MSRP) and subject to change without notice. Prices do not include value-added taxes (VAT) or any other state or local taxes or charges.
Intel takes your privacy seriously. Refer to Intel's Privacy Notice and Serial Number Validation Notice regarding the collection and handling of your personal information, the Intel product's serial number, and other information.