Use this manufacturing toolkit to enable Intel® gateways and MCU-class devices to automatically connect for the first time with any remote management service enabled with Intel® SDO.
Integrate Intel® SDO with your supply chain management applications and extend ownership with our REST and Java* APIs.
Solutions Overview & Implementation Steps
1. Connect a device enabled with Intel® Enhanced Privacy ID (Intel® EPID) to a manufacturing station.
2. Initialize a device to enable Intel® SDO capabilities and generate credential data.
3. Ship devices and extend ownership credentials with a customer's public key.
1. Receive devices and ownership credentials from the ODM or OEM.
2. Import and verify ownership credentials.
3. Ship devices and extend ownership credentials to customers.
1. Provide public key when purchasing devices.
2. Prepare the base image for the device.
3. Import and verify ownership credentials.
4. Transmit the ownership credentials to a device management platform.
DEVICE MANAGEMENT SERVICE PROVIDER
1. Enable the transfer of ownership protocol services.
2. Integrate data import requirements into the device management platform.
3. Import ownership credentials from the customer or system integrator.
1. Turn on the devices and connect them to the internet.
2. Log on to the management console.
3. Verify that the devices are successfully onboarded.
Get Started with Intel® SDO
Learn how Intel® SDO is enabled by manufacturers, supply chain partners, and device management services.