Add Enhanced Security to Your Applications
Help protect select code and data from disclosure or modification. Partition your applications into enclaves where critical aspects of the application functionality have more security protection in memory. This functionality helps keep the selected code and data more confidential and less accessible from unauthorized access or use.
Assess the security configuration of your system before running an application with our free attestation service. This benefit allows a relying party to receive some authentication of an instantiation on a platform using Intel® Enhanced Privacy ID (a direct anonymous attestation scheme).
Build and operate your attestation services and control enclave launch policies (including provisioning and managing system certificates) with tools that include:
- Intel® Software Guard Extensions Data Center Attestation Primitives that reside on systems with flexible launch control support
- Provisioning certification services from Intel
For more information, see Third-Party Attestation.
- Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1500 versions 5 and 6
- Intel® Xeon® processor E family 2100
- 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th generations of the Intel® Core™ processor family
- Celeron® processor J4105 or J4005 (models that include BIOS with Intel SGX)
- Intel® Platform Developer Kit for Software Guard Extensions
- Alibaba Cloud ECS Bare Metal Instance*
- Baidu Function as a Service*
- Fortanix Enclave Development Platform*
- IBM Cloud Bare Metal*
- Microsoft Azure* confidential computing