Register Your Production Enclave
1. Determine If You Need a Commercial License
Use the following table to find the license you need. For more information, see the Licensing FAQ.
- Launch approver:
- Third party: A cloud service provider, data center hosting provider, or enterprise managing the hardware that's enabled for Intel SGX determines the launch policy.
- Intel: A registered list of Intel SGX applications or solutions determines the launch policy.
- Attestation model: Determines if you need to attest the hardware configuration or solution before the launch. For more information, see Attestation & Provisioning Services.
- Commercial license required: Indicates whether you need the license. If you need to request one, go to Step 2.
|Launch Approver||Attestation Model||Commercial License Required|
|Third party||Third-party attestation service||No|
|Third party||No attestation required||No|
|Third party||Intel attestation service||Yes|
|Intel||Third-party attestation service||Yes|
|Intel||No attestation required||Yes|
|Intel||Intel attestation service||Yes|
3. Add Your Solution or Application to the Launch Policy List from Intel
After executing your commercial license, the program office sends you an email with instructions. To run your enclave in a release mode, do the following:
a. Complete the registration form.
b. Create a SIGSTRUCT file (a signature structure, or enclave certificate) by following the instructions in Enclave Signing Tool.
Note When you save the file, reference the registration form for naming guidelines.
c. Return the completed registration form and SIGSTRUCT file to the program office.