DRAM Self Refresh residency represents the percentage of time the system’s DRAM was doing self-refresh during the collection period. The system’s DRAM will enter a low power self-refresh mode when it is not being actively utilized.
- Energy Analysis Workflows
- Building and Managing Energy Analysis Driver
- Intel® SoC Watch Command-line Tool Options
- Running Energy Analysis with Intel® VTune™ Amplifier
- Running Energy Analysis Using Intel® System Studio
- Energy Analysis Metrics Reference
- Legal Information
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.