- Software life-cycle and process models
- Software process capability maturity models
- Approaches to process improvement
- Process assessment models
- Software process measurements
CSE445/598 Project on Multithreading and Multi-Core Processing (ASU)
Distributed system architectures and design, service-oriented computing, and frameworks for development of distributed applications and software components.
Paper Mario was pretty popular and I think the upcoming special issue of ACM Transactions on Computing Education will also be pretty popular, especially since it will be focused on Concurrent, Parallel and Distributed Computation.
We are at a cusp where there is a great amount of productive churn surrounding how and what to teach in order that our CS graduates are competent in the now ubiquitous parallel computational world.