Microsoft Windows* 8.x

SETFONT Returns only Italic

Hi There,

New to IVF and new to these forums...not sure where to post this question.

I am in the process of porting a DOS 6.2 Fortran program to IVF XE 2011 quickWin and WIndows 7 Standard Embedded and am perplexed with a font issue.

The OS Fonts CPL shows 5 proportional Arial Fonts (Black, Bold, Bold Italic, Italic and Regular). In \windows\Fonts there are 5 corresponding ttf files.

 The statement SETFONT('t''Arial''h20w12b') returns the correct result BUT it is italic. I don't want italic....

Inconsistent Record Length identified in an X64 Build

I am in the process of converting a large "solution" with 95 projects from a Win32 build under Windows XP to Windows 7.  The first step was to perform a Win32 build on the same solution but on a Windows 7 machine.  That went without a hitch.  However, looking ahead, we would also like to do an X64 build of the same software.  There were run-time errors when I tried this.  The ones I have noted so far - and which have so far stopped me cold - feature fixed record length, binary direct access files.  The error message is Severe (37) "Inconsistent record length in unit xxx".  When I look up se

Migration Compaq to Intel Fortran (2x)

Hi,

I have sucessfully migrated a project from Compaq Compiler to Intel using the tutorial provided by Intel.

The program results were nearly identical to the original one.

When a presented the results to my client, they asked if there is any difference between

1) Migrating the whole compaq project using thw "wizard" 

2) Creating a empty fortran project in Visual Studio adding the sources codes to the solution.

I tried to perform the number 2), but I couldn´t do it. The code is not compiling anymore (several errors).

dynamic allocation weirdness

The first time I submitted this post, it didn't appear in the forum, so I'm posting it again. Each time through a do loop I am allocating, calculating, and deallocating a set of arrays. The second time through the loop all is well until deallocating where an exception is thrown. I am checking the ALLOCATED property before deallocating, and it looks ok. But something is not right and the exception is 100% repeatable. All the arrays are local to the subroutine, and are declared with the ALLOCATABLE property.

Subscribe to Microsoft Windows* 8.x