This limited, configurable SDK is built with out-of-the-box functionality through one interface class. All functional modules are configured for optimized performance across video stream handling, scene rendering, and user interaction.
- Implement using either an Android or iOS wrapper
- Intuitive playback controls for easy user navigation through the VR experience
- Instrumentation API for user analytics
- Simple logo customization through the API for easy branding
- Complete redesign of the player controls, user interaction, and media player flow
- Graphical and data element package support for user engagement and interaction
- Improved features such as camera angle selection and transitioning between 2D (panoramic) and 3D (cardboard) modes.
- Support for H.264 and H.265 HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
- Enhanced VR rendering engine that offers increased flexibility for feature development
- iOS 10 and above
- Android* 4.4 KitKat (API level 19) and above