Now that your board is connected to Arduino Create, you can continue on to the tutorials.
All our tutorials are located in GitHub* at https://github.com/intel-iot-devkit/up-squared-grove-IoT-dev-kit-arduino-create/tree/master/examples and can be accessed in the IDE in Examples > FROM LIBRARIES > UP SQUARED GROVE IOT DEV KIT.
If you’re not sure where to start, we recommend learning the basics about sensors with the GroveRotaryAngle tutorial.
Tutorials included in Arduino Create include the following:
- Computer vision
- OpenCV Setup
- OpenCV People Counter
- Grove* LCD Display
- Grove* Rotary Angle Sensor
- Grove Button*
- Grove* Light Sensor
- Grove* Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- PWM Blink
- Cloud connectivity
- Connect to the Amazon Web Services (AWS)* Cloud
- MQTT with Microsoft Azure* in Arduino Create*
- Debugging and system calls
- Running Linux* Processes
- Serial Monitor
- System Calls