The client SDK for this suite builds on top of the W3C standard WebRTC APIs to accelerate development of real-time communications (RTC), including broadcast, peer-to-peer, and conference mode communications.
Four versions of the SDK allow development of real-time communication applications:
- Android* applications using the client SDK for Android
- iOS* applications using the client SDK for iOS
- Windows* applications using the client SDK for Windows
The conference server for this suite provides an efficient video conference service that's based on WebRTC. It scales a single WebRTC stream out to many endpoints. It features:
- High performance VP8, VP9, H.264, and HEVC real-time transcoding on Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon® processors (especially those with Iris® Pro or Intel® HD Graphics)
- A distributed, scalable, and reliable multipoint control unit (MCU) server
- Efficient mixing of HD video streams to save bandwidth and power on mobile devices
- An intelligent Quality of Service (QoS) control mechanism that adapts to different network environments
Media Analytics Server
This server enables media analytics for streams from an MCU. It features:
- Support for customer-defined media analytics plug-ins.
- A use scenario for real-time media analytics including (but not limited to) movement and object detection and facial recognition.
Be More Productive
This suite works with Intel® Media Server Studio.