Step 1 - Get help setting up your Intel® development boards and gateways:
|Intel® Edison board||Intel® Galileo board|
|Intel® Joule™ module||MinnowBoard MAX|
Step 2 - Learn more about using the Intel XDK to develop IoT applications:
- Getting started with the Intel® XDK for a brief introduction to the Intel XDK and to create your first Node.js* tutorial project.
- Get Started with the Intel® Edison Development Board for Windows* 64-bit, Windows* 32-bit, Mac*, and Linux* to set up your development system and Intel® Edison board.
- Getting Started with the Intel® Galileo Board for Windows, Mac, and Linux to set up your development system and Intel® Galileo board.
- Getting started with the Intel® Joule™ compute module to set up your development system and Intel® Joule™ development platform.
- Learn how to Configure a MinnowBoard MAX to work with the Intel XDK.
More Useful Links
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.