Optimize your data center to run faster and more efficiently with Intel’s fastest processor, which features:
- Up to 72 cores with four logical processors per core
- 512-bit vector instructions with Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512
- On-package, high-bandwidth memory using multichannel DRAM (MCDRAM)
- Transparent access to on-platform, high-capacity DDR4 memory
- Optional high-performance interconnects with Intel® Omni-Path Fabric
The Faster Path to Discovery
Take the transformative path to innovation for research and commercial applications in science, visualization, and analytics with the Intel Xeon Phi processor.
- High-parallel performance: Supplies three times the single-thread performance when compared to the previous generation of the product.
- Power-efficient architecture: Provides significantly more compute per unit of energy consumed.
- Simplified code modernization: Reduces programming efforts and downtime by sharing code and a developer base with Intel® Xeon® processors.
- Seamless IT manageability: Delivers the best utilization across any workload with a common x86 architecture.
- Future-ready code investment: Provides flexible, portable, reusable code optimized for a general-purpose architecture using open standards.
See performance increases from the Intel Xeon Phi processor that include comparisons to other products.
These examples demonstrate improved software performance for applications and benchmarks in key business segments.