Intel® Fortran Composer XE 2013 includes the latest Intel Fortran compilers and performance libraries for IA-32, Intel® 64, and Intel® Many Integrated Core (Intel® MIC) architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® Fortran Compiler XE Version 13.0 Update 1, Intel® Debugger Version 13.0 Update 1, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.0 Update 1
New in this release:
- Intel® Fortran Compiler updated to 13.0.1
- ATTRIBUTES ALIGN may now be specified for an ALLOCATABLE or POINTER component of a derived type
- Intel® Math Kernel Library updated to 11.0 Update 1
- Documentation on –fimf-domain-exclusion added
- -opt-streaming-stores never option must be used when compiling for Stepping “A” of Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors
- Corrections to reported problems
- Compiler fix list: http://intel.ly/S5uIAb
- Intel® MKL fix list: http://intel.ly/S5uw3R
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes. See the previous releases's ReadMe to see what was new in that release.
Known Issues: The FlexLM* server only recognizes network interface names eth0-eth9. This prevents the FlexLM server from resolving the correct hostid when other network interface names are used. A fix is in the works. In the meantime a workaround is to rename network interfaces to eth0-eth9.
- Intel® Composer XE (Click on SUPPORT tab and select desired product)
Product for developing 32-bit and 64-bit applications