Intel® Fortran Composer XE 2013 includes the latest Intel Fortran compilers and performance libraries for IA-32, Intel® 64, and Intel® Many Integrated Core (Intel® MIC) architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® Fortran Compiler XE Version 13.1.2, Intel® Debugger Version 13.0, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.0 Update 4
New in this release:
- Intel® Fortran Compiler updated to 13.1.2
- Including the fix for 0_10711 Internal Compiler Error with Intel(R) Composer XE 2013 Update 3
- Intel® Math Kernel Library updated to 11.0 Update 4
- Corrections to reported problems
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes. See the previous releases's ReadMe to see what was new in that release.
Known Issues: The FlexLM* server only recognizes network interface names eth0-eth9. This prevents the FlexLM server from resolving the correct hostid when other network interface names are used. This has been fixed in Intel Software Licensing (ISL) release 2.1. ISL 2.1 is now available for download from the Intel Registration Center.
- Intel® Composer XE (Click on desired product)
Product for developing 32-bit and 64-bit applications