Intel® Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1 Update 2 includes the latest Intel Fortran compilers and performance libraries for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® Fortran Compiler XE Version 14.0.2, GNU* Project Debugger (GDB*) 7.5, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.1 Update 2.
New in this release:
- Intel® Fortran Compiler 14.0.2
- Added -switch fe_debug_use_inherit internal command line switch
- Intel® Math Kernel Library updated to 11.1 Update 2
- OS X* 10.9.1 supported
- KMP_DYNAMIC_MODE Environment Variable Support for “asat” Deprecated
- Corrections to reported problems
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes. See the previous releases's ReadMe to see what was new in that release.