2019-03-11 version 8.35.0
- Added emulation for setting the trap bit in the EFLAGS (Linux* only).
- Fixed the option to detach from running with Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions (Intel® TSX) statistics.
- Fixed some issues related to running on machines with Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) native instructions.
- Included functional and security updates. Users should update to Intel® Software Development Emulator (Intel® SDE) latest version.
2019-02-07 version 8.33.0
- Added emulation support for a few new CPUs (Tremont, Cascade lake and Ice lake server).
- Added support for running Intel® SDE on the latest OS versions.
- Fixed a few issues in the emulation of CET instructions.
- Added emulation to the CET system call on Linux*.
- Added an option to dump the disassembly of various tools in AT&T syntax.
- Fixed small issues in the emulation of a few instructions.
- Included functional and security updates. Users should update to Intel SDE latest version.
2018-01-30 version 8.16.0
- Added the emulation to the control-flow enforcement technology.
- Added the '-future' chip knob, this knob allow executing instructions that will be available in future CPUs.
- Fixed a few issues related to the emulation of the XSAVE family of instructions.
- Changed the default behavior of chip-check on Windows® systems to exclude NTDLL from the checks.
- Added an option to emulate double precision vector instructions as single precision operations.
2017-10-23 version 8.12.0
- Added support for additional Intel® AVX-512 instructions introduced in the next ICL (Ice Lake) CPU.
- Added support to run Intel® SDE on Sierra macOS* (10.13). Refer to the main Intel SDE page for system configuration instructions.
- Added improvements to the Intel SDE controller.
- Fixed some issues related to tracing multi-threaded workloads with self-modifying-code.
2017-08-06 version 8.9.0
- Fixed controller issues with handling some corner use cases.
- Added support for running on latest Linux kernels.
- Fixed issues with running applications on Intel® AVX-512 hosts.
- Fixed some issues related to handling signals in application running in macOS*.
2017-06-08 version 8.5.0
- Added emulation support to the KNM CPU (Intel® Xeon Phi™ Processor formerly known as Knights Mill).
2017-05-23 version 8.4.0
- Added a few Mix histogram tool improvements.
- Added support for running with the latest OS versions on the 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family formerly known as Skylake CPU.
- Stability improvements for running applications in macOS*.
- Augmented the support for tracing multi-process workloads.
- Multiple tracing and emulation bug fixes.
2017-01-23 version 7.58.0
- Added support to run Intel SDE on Sierra macOS* (10.12). Refer to the main Intel SDE page for system configuration instructions.
- Added emulation support for the vector instructions for deep learning. There instructions are supported under the -knm chip knob.
- Added an option to run Intel SDE with the host CPUID. This is done by using the -use-host-cpuid knob.
- Added a few improvements to the mix histogram tool.
2016-07-07 version 7.49.0
- Added an option to print large numbers in Mix output with 1000's separator (use with '-num-grouping' knob).
- Improved the emulation of Intel® TSX and made it more accurate and closer to the hardware functionality.
- Fixed a few issues related to capture and replay of applications running in Windows® systems.
- Added support for GO applications.
2016-05-09 version 7.45.0
- Added an analysis tool to report statistics about memory operation that cross cache lines.
- Integrated the pinplay technology for program record and replay.
2016-03-03 version 7.41.0
- Solved some issues related to running applications in macOS*.
- Added an analysis tool to report statistics about the VPCONFLICT instructions.
- Fixed the emulation of CPUID when running on hosts with the 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family formerly known as Haswell CPU.
2016-01-18 version 7.39.0
- Added support for dynamically dumping the Mix stats using controller events.
- Fixed the option to collect Intel® TSX statistics using the controller and terminate the run with early-out.
Para obtener información más completa sobre las optimizaciones del compilador, consulte nuestro Aviso de optimización.