- Product Information and Where to Buy Intel Visual Fortran
- Compiler Version and Update to Product Version Tables
- Updates and Support
- Fortran 2008 Standard Committee Working Draft
- Fortran 2003 Standard Committee Working Draft
- Doctor Fortran Blog
- Visual Fortran Newsletter Archive (for DVF/CVF)
- Release Notes
- Compiler Fix List
- Intel® MKL Fix List
- Product Version to Compiler Version Table
- Intel Fortran Compiler Diagnostic Messages
- Intel® Software Development Products End User License Agreement (PDF)
- Using Intel® Visual Fortran to Create and Build Windows*-Based Applications (includes QuickWin)
IMSL* Fortran Numerical Library
- IMSL* End User License Agreement
- Questions and Answers about IMSL* Run-Time/Deployment licensing
- Configuring Visual Studio for using the IMSL* Fortran Numerical Library
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I download and install an older version?
- How do I configure Microsoft Visual C++ for developing mixed Fortran-C applications?
- How do I do a silent/unattended install?
- How can I use multiple versions of the compiler in Microsoft Visual Studio*?
- Which versions of Microsoft Visual Studio are supported by various Intel compiler versions?
- Which versions of Intel Visual Fortran are currently supported?
- Which features from the Fortran standards are supported?
- Which compiler options should I use to optimize best for a specific Intel® processor?
- What do I need to deploy my Fortran application on a system where the compiler is not installed?
- What are the differences between Compaq* Visual Fortran and Intel Visual Fortran?
- What are the virtual memory addressing limits on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows?