Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE 2013
Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE is an easy to use performance and thread profiler for C, C++, C#, Fortran, Java and MPI developers. No special recompiles are needed, just start profiling. Hotspots are highlighted on the source. A powerful timeline makes it easy to tune your application and scale performance on multicore processors.
New for Update 2!
- Microsoft Windows* Server 2012 support (Windows* version only)
- Improved integration with Microsoft Windows* 8 operating system and Microsoft Visual Studio* 2012 IDE (Windows* version only)
- Improved support for the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor (codename: Knights Corner), including automated install of hardware event-based sampling collector on the coprocessor card(s), predefined Memory Bandwidth analysis within the coprocessor card and getting started guide “Finding Hotspots" tutorial (Linux* version only)
- Search functionality in all grid panes, including Bottom-up, Top-down Tree and Source/Assembler views
- Expanded Analysis Type tree for the current CPU
- Self-contained command line generation from GUI referencing low-level collection options
- Release Notes
- Knowledgebase articles (Click on "Support" tab and select "Search Support Articles")
- Training Videos (Click on "Learn" tab and select desired video)
Installer for Intel® Vtune™ Amplifier XE 2013 Update 2 for Linux*
Installer for Intel® Vtune™ Amplifier XE 2013 Update 2 for Windows*
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Microsoft, Windows, Visual Studio, Visual C++, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.