To launch the demo, click the image below.
Intel® IT Director is a simple application that uses Intel® vPro™ technology to help address key IT security, data protection and network health concerns of small businesses.
- Intuitive, easy to use tool to configure and use platform technologies
- Centrally monitor configuration and health of other computers
Intel® IT Director enables you to configure hardware-based technologies on your computers, and to monitor the system information from a central dashboard. Intel® IT Director was designed for the novice and provides a simplified approach to efficiently and easily manage networks.
Getting started with Intel® IT Director
- Download Intel® IT Director
- Read the Getting Started Guide to help you install and configure the software
- Now you are ready to monitor your network with Intel® IT Director
Intel® IT Director will ONLY install on the following hardware platform:
- The Intel® IT Director application, "itdirector.exe", requires an Intel® Core™2 Processor with vPro™ Technology, with the Intel® Q45 or Q35 Express Chipset
- The Intel® IT Director configuration tool, "itdirectorconfig.exe", requires no special hardware
Intel® IT Director dashboard PC and client PC’s should support one of the following Operating Systems:
- Windows* XP Professional 32-bit with SP2 or SP3
- Windows* XP Professional 64-bit with SP2
- Windows Vista* Ultimate 32-bit or 64-bit, with no SP or with SP1
- Windows Vista* Enterprise 32-bit or 64-bit, with no SP or with SP1
- Windows Vista* Business 32-bit or 64-bit, with no SP or with SP1
Intel® IT Director software application supports English, Russian, French International, Portuguese (Brazil) and German.
- Getting Started
- Product Brief
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- IT Director Flyer [PDF 1.1MB]