If you have a support account, log in to the Intel® Registration Center to see the products which you have registered and downloaded.
- Login to the Intel® Registration Center by entering your Login ID and Password in the Registered Users Login section of the web page. You will see a list of all products you have subscribed.
- From the list of your products displayed, go to the entry for the desired product and click on the version number in the "Download Latest Update" column.
- If you want to see older versions, click on the hyperlink above your product list. If you want to see download versions available for products associated with your expired product licenses, check the box for "Show Expired Registrations".
- For a detailed description of each downloadable product file for your select product version, click on the "File descriptions and product notes" link.
- Use the dropdown list to select the Update (Build #) version you want to download, remembering that the highest numbered Version and the highest numbered Update (Build #) for that Version is the most recent release.
- After reviewing the description of the files available for the package, click on the hyperlink for each file you wish to download.