Join the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Beta Program today and—for a limited time—get early access to new features and get an open invitation to tell us what you really think.
We want YOU to tell us what to improve so we can create high-quality software tools that meet your development needs.
Top New Features in Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Beta
- Scale and perform on the path to exascale. Enable greater scalability and improve latency with the latest Intel® MPI Library.
- Get better answers with less overhead. Focus more fully on useful data, CPU utilization of physical cores, and more using new data-selection support from Intel® VTune™ Amplifier’s Application Performance Snapshot.
- Visualize parallelism. Interactively build, validate, and visualize algorithms using Intel® Advisor’s Flow Graph Analyzer.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest standards:
- Expanded C++17 and Fortran 2018 support
- Full OpenMP* 4.5 and expanded (partial) support for OpenMP* 5.0 (Preview 2) specification
- Python* 3.6 and 2.7
New Features in Intel® Fortran Compiler
- User-defined reductions, completing support for OpenMP* 4.5
- BLOCK construct inside an OpenMP parallel region
- Array shape checking
- Coarray Events for synchronization of different coarray images
We’ve added a “What’s new in Intel® Compiler 19.0 beta” presentation to our main beta page. You are welcome to review it and try out the new features.
To learn more, visit Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Beta page.
Then sign up to get started.
Note: If you encounter a HTTP ERROR: 404 on the beta registration page, please clear the browser cache and try again.